Advanced Fertility Treatments, IVF Protocols.
It is our privilege to offer high-quality, cutting-edge services to everyone and hope you find the fertility information here beneficial.
New Hope Fertility Center specializes in low and no-drug infertility solutions like Natural Cycle IVF and Mini-IVF™, allowing for a truly tailored treatment plan, perfectly suited to your needs. Based in New York City, our international network of fertility clinics offers balanced and holistic approaches to IVF, finding unparalleled success using the latest IVF technology.
Mini-IVF™ is our gentle and effective minimal stimulation IVF treatment and has been proven as effective as Conventional IVF. Popularized by New Hope Fertility doctor John Zhang in 2004, Mini-IVF™ is one of the many options available.
New Hope Fertility Center is among the best fertility clinics in NYC and one of the top clinics in USA brings together a team of world-class, absolutely best fertility specialists in NYC that are committed to bring you the best of tomorrow’s IVF treatment, today. Our extensive experience with customized, minimal stimulation IVF treatments and customized IVF protocols allows us to create successful treatment options, and make responsive judgment calls that can only be made in the best infertility clinic in NYC. Our top infertility doctors and physicians understand how to listen to your body.
The team of NYC fertility specialists leading by Dr. John Zhang are among the best in the region. Top fertility doctor in NYC, John Zhang MD has been recognized as a world’s leader in his more gentle approach to assisted reproductive technology (ART), minimal stimulation IVF (Mini-IVF) and natural cycle IVF. Our NYC fertility center named the Top Clinic of 2017 and is on top of the Forbes list of fertility centers in US.
Whether you are ready to start a family or are planning to preserve your fertility for the future, we are here for you. Begin your journey today.
The NHFC Difference
- First live birth using human oocytes reconstituted by spindle nuclear transfer for Mitochondrial DNA mutation causing Leigh syndrome.
- Pioneers of Egg Freezing with Vitrification, since 2004
- We achieve high IVF success rates with NGS/PGS genetic screening.
- Fertility Doctors who advocate universal blastocyst-embryo testing.
- Specialized in treating multiple failed cycles, difficult cases like PCOS and Endometriosis
- New York Fertility Doctors experienced in treating poor responders of all kinds.
- Our Mini-IVF™ & Natural IVF treatments are tailored to your body.
“My partner and I did a lot of research before we committed to a fertility clinic. We chose NHFC because of their high success rates for women our ages… “
“We were blessed to become pregnant after just one attempt at IVF and a single embryo transfer.”
“My experience at New Hope Fertility Center was a wonderful one. If it was not for them I would not be holding my baby boy right now, who was born in April.”
- How a Frozen Embryo Transfer (FET) Reduces Ectopic Pregnancy RiskA Frozen Embryo Transfer (FET) reduces the risk of an ectopic pregnancy because these cycle require less medication and stimulation than a fresh IVF cycle. FET cycles have an almost ZERO rate because estrogen levels are much lower. Higher estrogen levels during a fresh IVF cycle tend to pull a fertilized egg away from the uterine cavity, according to Dr. John Zhang as quoted in a press release. Ectopic Pregnancy An ectopic pregnancy occurs when... Read more »
- How the Mini-IVF™ Lowers Your Costs and RisksUsing large amounts of fertility medications to produce multiple egg follicles during a single IVF cycle does not increase your chances of getting pregnant. Lowering patient costs and health risks, our revolutionary Mini-Free IVF™ is a very successful treatment for women suffering from infertility – even if they have failed Conventional IVF. Revolutionary Mini-IVF™ In... Read more: How the Mini-IVF™ Lowers Your Costs and Risks